Thursday, August 18, 2011

During my internship, i'll be at several locations but mostly spending my time between two hospitals: Jefferson Barracks VA hospital and John Cochran VA hospital.  

Jefferson Barracks (JB) history: click here !


A view of JB with the river in the background.

The Barracks has a lovely (and huge!) cemetery which contains about 20,000 gravesites! It's really amazing to see.  Reminds me of Arlington National Cemetery.

It's very common to see deer at JB-They walk around the cemetery and eat the grass and flowers.  They are NOT afraid of people at all.  Very cool!


John Cochran, also known as "JC," is closer to downtown St. Louis-right next to the fabulous Fox Theater!


John Cochran VA medical center

I'm official as of today! I got my badge, pager (haha!), and keys to the hospital offices.  I can't wait until I get my first page...

No comments:

Post a Comment