Thursday, October 13, 2011

Oh...hello there.

Well as many of you may have heard, my car was stolen last Tuesday.  It was sitting right in front of my house, locked, and luckily nothing of importance inside.  Thank God for great insurance! I'm driving a rental right now-they set me up with a bright red 2011 Chevy Impala-I'm not complaining:)

This weekend was Oktoberfest in the STL!  Emily, Abbey, Emily's sister and I went to check it out on Sunday.  Here's what we found:

  • 14 bands including my favorite-Polka Floyd.  They are a Pink Floyd cover band with a polka twist.  They really were pretty amazing.  
  • 2,000 kegs.  Yep.
  • A lot of girls wearing VERY traditional German attire.   See picture below. 








Emily and her sis dancing to Polka Floyd


Some neighborhood scenery...


Making cookies with the neighbor kids.  They had never made cookies before!




Three Monkeys- a restaurant/bar right down the street from my house. 



Local Harvest-Best restaurant in the hood.




And some fall photos...!





Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment